To follow: a Twitter list of XR influencers
Social networks and private groups are used to share news and events. Not the fear of missing something, but certainly the idea of a real community behind virtual worlds: this is not a fantasy. In our field, XR influencers are real, and not only the ones you could think of!
After a year (happy us!) of activities and social posts, we gathered the most influencial/connected people who came across our Twitter radar. As it is a network of speed and live messages, as well as discussion, it’s the right way to discover new influencers and trends during professionals events such as festivals, meet-up or keynote.
>> THE LIST
We only registered professionals accounts of people there. For companies and association, please follow this link.
For others great Twitter lists in the immersive industry, please follow:
- WomenInVRARImmersive by @JoannaPopper
- VR/AR LBE LBVR Peeps by @JoannaPopper
- VR Women by @fromthehip
- AR-VR-pioneers by @MetaverseDance
- XR Developers by @TechZerolight
- MixedRealityMagic by @AshMRichter
- VR/AR/MR/XR by @VRARASummit
- Women In XR/VR/AR by @AndyFidel_
- Immersive Art & Artists by @JesseDamiani
- VR/AR Producers & Experts by @LucieLalumiere
- AR VR Thought Leaders by @ARVRinSport
And the list goes on..